Candidates have to secure marks more than cut off to qualify the examination. Candidates can check details about NEET 2019 cut off from below:
• The cut off will be published through online mode.
• It will be released along with the result.
• The cut off will depend upon different factors like number of candidates appeared in the exam, student’s performance, difficulty level of the exam, etc.
• The previous years qualifying cut off (out of 720 marks) of NEET UG exam is mentioned below:
|Category||Cut Off 2018|
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|OBC, SC, ST-PH||288|
NEET 2018 Cut off
The regulating body i.e. NTA will release the Cut off in June 2018 post declaration of results. Here’s a list of the top colleges with their opening and closing ranks.
|Name of Institution||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||1||7643|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||35||11397|
|B.J. Medical College, Ahmedadab||71||20508|
|Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh||73||5109|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore||82||22347|
|Sawai Man Singh Medical College,Jaipur||99||56117|
|Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai||104||58243|
#NEET Previous Year Trend
• NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is an all India level entrance examination for admission into MBBS and BDS courses after class 12th.
• It is a pen – paper based exam comprising 180 MCQs from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
• Over 13 lakh students have registered for the national level medical entrance examination this year for the 66,000 seats in medical and dental colleges across India.
• The qualifying marks for General Category ranged from 131 to 697 for NEET 2017.
• NEET replaced AIPMT as the qualifying medical entrance exam in 2016.
Things to Remember
• NEET Exam Date 2019 - May 5, 2019.
• Take your Admit Card and Passport sized photographs to the examination center
• AIIMS and JIPMER conduct their own entrance exam, separately. NEET is not the qualifying exam for these institutes.
• Duration of exam- 3 hours
• NEET Counseling will have 3 rounds of seat allotment.
• Original documents will be required for admission into the college.
• If you don’t join the allotted college within the stipulated time, your seat will stand cancelled and you will not be eligible for further counseling.